Please join us for a scheduled Zoom Church Service this Sabbath at 11:30 a.m. by following the steps outlined below.
Saturday Morning Divine Worship Service
Begins at 11:15 a.m.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/651942069
Meeting ID: 651 942 069
To call in, dial 301.715.8592, or find your local number at https://zoom.us/u/adsvXex71X.
Topic: CMC Main Service
Time: Saturday at 11:15 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Below are the directions for entering a Zoom meeting on the computer, mobile phone, and landline home phone.
Entering a Zoom CMC meeting using computer Mac or PC
Step One: Go to https://zoom.us/join
Step Two: Input the Member ID
Step Three: After you enter Member ID or Personal Link Name and press enter. A "Zoom" prompt screen will appear and ask you if you want to allow this page to open "zoom.us" click "Allow"
*If Zoom software is not installed on your Mac or PC computer:
Zoom will ask you if it's okay to download the Zoom software to your desktop. Click "Allow" and the Zoom software will download to your PC or Mac. Once the download is complete click on Zoom installer and then run through the install prompt. Once the software is installed go back to the email and click again on the Join Zoom Meeting link or "click here to join the meeting".
Once you click on the Join Zoom Meeting you are taken to the Zoom meeting and you should hear the host.
To make the picture larger go to the top right-hand corner of your screen and click on Expand the Full-Screen option.
Entering a Zoom CMC meeting using computer Mobile Phone
Step One: Go to https://zoom.us/join or open the Zoom app. You can download the "Zoom" meeting app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
If using the Zoom app on Apple or Android phone:
1. Input your Full Name
2. A "Zoom" prompt will appear asking you to allow Zoom to access permissions press "Got It"
3. Then Zoom asks you if you want to record audio press "Deny"
4. You are in the Zoom CMC meeting room
If you use the https://zoom.us/join link from the invite email message:
1. Click on the "Join Zoom Meeting" link in your meeting invite email sent to you
2. Input your Full Name
3. A "Zoom" prompt will appear asking you to allow Zoom to access permissions press "Got It"
4. Then Zoom asks you if you want to record audio press "Deny"
5. You are in the Zoom CMC meeting room
Entering a Zoom CMC meeting using a "landline" home phone
1. Dail this number +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) This is our Zoom local number
2. When prompted enter the meeting ID that is in your meeting invite email
3. Follow prompts on the phone once done you are in the Zoom CMC meeting and you will just hear audio no video is available using the "landline" phone option